Our Extensible Assessment Manager (ExAM) was created specifically to meet the unique security needs facing organization’s today. Our app enables physical security assessments including measures such as effective use of architecture, landscaping, perimeter, parking, facility access control/interior, physical barriers, access control, and lighting to achieve improved security by deterring, disrupting or mitigating potential threats. This assessment is built to meet federal requirements for facilities safety and was specifically used to assess 189 schools, reducing the total cost to perform security assessments by more than $25,000 on a per facility basis, requiring no additional investment into hardware, software and complex systems. You can simply buy the assessment service the same way people use Gmail, iTunes, social media or iPhone apps. This complex requirement can be met by ExAM because Salesforce.com, one of the world’s fastest growing fortune 500 companies, is also one of the most secure, built to handle federal security requirements.
The following briefly highlights the major capabilities of ExAM:
- Includes relevant data regarding physical security standards and governance
- Tailored to provide an easy to use interface for the user community
- Mobile ready
- Extensible library enabling development of comprehensive security information
- Fully developed help manual (print or online) includes coverage of every question asked on the survey as well as information on all of the survey related features and tools
- Innovative dashboards and analysis tools that enable management to understand survey progress and to ensure compliance with standards and requirements
- Core set of reports to facilitate understanding and analysis of data being gathered.
- The full set of Salesforce capabilities detailed below
You and your personnel securely on a mobile device or via a web browser can access this low cost application. With more than 100 out of the box security questions covering everything from key personnel contacts to CCTV, ExAM is able to help you immediately begin to better understand the physical security posture of your organization. In addition, ExAM is customizable and ready to meet any upcoming government requirements regarding physical security assessments. Because it sits on top of the Salesforce platform you also get access to the power of Salesforce.com’s inherent capabilities around document management, messaging, task management and other capabilities that have made Salesforce.com a staple of Fortune 500 companies like Dell, Wells Fargo, and Comcast as well as the number one Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool in the world. In addition, our company will provide a basic customization package with training and support so that you can lead your school’s security team with efficiency and effectiveness. At MB&A we give you the tools for success, because we recognize that in the end, no one knows more about how to keep your school safe than you.